How to help
As a past member of the Red Deer Royals, you may remember what an important part of your life this organization was. Becoming involved in the Alumni activities is one way you can give back to the Royals and have fun at the same time. All former members of the Royals Family, band members and parents, are welcome to be involved.
- Attend Alumni Board meetings to help plan events
- Volunteer and/or take part in Alumni Events
- Help with the Fundraising Events
- Spread the word to other Alumni
- Contact any Board member to get involved!
- Donate towards a new home
Our present goal is to raise funds for a new home for the Royals, who have difficulty finding suitable practice space. Although the Community Band Society has already moved into their new permanent home, the “Kinsmen Field House, Home of the Red Deer Royals”. We still have a ways to go to raise the funds needed for the building.